Fall 2015 Fall Application Process!
These are the dates of future registration days:
Season Cost is $110 (Price will increase to $125 June 18th)
Please see below regarding birth certificate for age verification.
No pre-printed forms will be available.
Please complete your player application at www.eayso.org.
Please do NOT mail in your forms.
- Go to www.eayso.org Click on “New Player” or “Returning Player”.
- After completing or updating each page, you will click the "next" at the bottom of each screen.
- National AYSO now requires an eSignature. When prompted, please type your name in the space provided. You will then need to scroll down and click the "Review" button.
- You must then click "submit".
- At this point, you can choose to pay online or Print forms. (If you choose online payment, you still need to print the forms and bring 2 copies to one of our registration dates. Please do not mail in your forms.)
- Print 2 copies and bring them along with a copy of a birth certificate and the registration fee.
- Early bird registration is $100 and will go up to $110 on May 17th.
- Fall 2015 registration will close on July 17th - no exceptions.
PLEASE NOTE: PAYING ONLINE DOES NOT REGISTER YOUR CHILD. You must submit 2 copies of the player application in person at one of our registration days. Any questions, please contact the Registrar at email@example.com
Birth certificates: If at the bottom of your player application in the DOB Verification, it is blank or has an “N” in it, we MUST see a copy of the birth certificate. If there is a “Y”, you do not need to bring it.
Players must have turned 4 prior to 7/31/15